"People ask me why nudes AND landscapes. I reply, 'both are natural and equally beautiful - I cannot choose one over the other.'"
Daniel Amick is a Gallery Exhibited Fine Arts Photographer of over 14 years. He has won three International Awards, and specializes in landscapes, scenics, and artistic female form (boudoir and artistic nude) photography.
Daniel was raised in Thomasville, a small furniture and farming town in central North Carolina. He inherited his passion for photography from his father, a lifelong enthusiast. After the passing of his father and mentor in 2001, Daniel decided to take his work to the next level. Not yet finding himself, he ventured into traditional photography such as portraits and weddings, but quickly learned those were not his areas of interest. In 2009, he began to distinguish himself as a Fine Arts Photographer, and narrowed his vision to nature and female form work. In late 2012, he began his study into underwater female form photography, and that is a current area of focus for future work.
Clients/Commissions: Artistic portraiture is by appointment only. Inquire for details. If you have something specific that you would like photographed, contact for a quote.
Models: If you are a model, or have an interest in modeling, feel free to inquire via email or send a private message on Facebook. Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio.
- High Point Arts Council, "Trains" ◊ High Point, NC ◊ Feb, 2015
- High Point Library, solo exhibit ◊ High Point, NC ◊ Jan, 2015
- Theatre Arts Galleries (TAG), "Works from the 512 Collective" ◊ High Point, NC ◊ Nov/Dec, 2014
- ArtNight at SpringHill Suites ◊ Winston-Salem, NC ◊ Jun, 2014
- High Point Library, group exhibit ◊ High Point, NC ◊ July, 2014
- "Save The Arts" Fundraising Exhibit, Flow Event Center ◊ Winston-Salem, NC ◊ Feb, 2014
- Asheville Airport Art Gallery "Art in the Airport" ◊ Asheville, NC ◊ Jul-Sept 2010
- 512 Art Collective ◊ High Point, NC ◊ Permanent Exhibit
- "Quarry" - 2013 Epson International Pano Awards; Bronze
- "Tree Farm" - 2013 Epson International Pano Awards; Bronze
- "Poinsett's Bridge" - 2013 Epson International Pano Awards; Bronze
Memberships and affiliations:
- Professional Photographers of America
- Carolinas Nature Photographers Association
- 512 Art Collective
Major Corporate Clients:
- Hilton Hotels
- Hampton Inn
- Springfield by Mariott